2017 Conference on Climate Change and Olives
The following are papers presented at the Baeza (Spain) conference 2-3 November 2017. The conference was hosted by the University of Cordoba and University of Andalusia.
- Influence of Climate Change on Olive Reproductive Phenology in the Mediterranean area: trends and modeling
- Estimation of Chilling and Heat Requirement of ‘Chemlali’ Olive Cultivar and Its Use to Predict Flowering Date
- OLIVECAN: A Biophysical Model of Olive Orchards Capable of Simulating Responses to Future Climatic Scenarios
- National Cooperation Issues Managing Research on Climate Change
- Use of Predictive Models to Evaluate Olive Response in Argentina
- Locus T-encoding genes interpreting olive (Olea europaea L.) flower induction
- Chilling Measurement in Portugal
- Chilling Requirements of Olives – First Results
- Florida Olive Council Presentation – Searching for a Low Chill Olive
We need your support. The Florida Olive Council is a non-profit organization. Any amount, however small, is appreciated. Please click here to make a contribution.